Quality level: 200
Concentration: 100 mM
Sent in: dry ice
Storage temperature: −20 ° C
Related categories: Kits and reagents for PCR
Deoxynucleotide triphosphates (dNTPs) are very essential for amplifying DNA. This dNTP pool contains 100 mM individual dNTP solutions (dATP, dCTP, dGTP, and TTP) in separate tubes for convenience and easy PCR reaction setup.
A set of deoxynucleotides, 100 mM, has been used:
- for biotinylation λ-DNA for measurements with magnetic clamps
- in RAPD PCR
- in the generation and labeling of FISH probes
- in PCR amplification of genomic DNA
- in multiplex PCR
- in the synthesis of the first-strand cDNA
- in TUNEL labeling
- in RT-PCR
The deoxynucleotide kit, 100 mM, has been used as a component of the reaction mixture for the polymerase chain reaction (PCR).
Biochemical / Physiological Actions
Deoxynucleotide triphosphates (dNTPs), the building blocks of nucleic acid molecules, are acidic in nature. Optimal dNTP levels ensure proper chromosomal replication and, in turn, maintain genome stability.
Features and Benefits
- Supplied in 4 separate dNTP tubes.
- Allows optimization of individual dNTP concentrations.
0.25 ml each of 100 mM dATP, dCTP, dGTP, and dTTP